Friday, July 13, 2007

A Letter from Christ to you....

My Beautiful One,
I am so happy you have returned to Me; I knew you would. You look just as beautiful as ever, even more so, if that is possible.
How can I describe your beauty? If I compared you to my favorite mare, which is adorned with splendid jewels and golden tassels, a most elegant, valuable, beautiful and outstanding mare-even more then My description would be grossly lacking. You are unaware of the strength of your heart and the beauty I see within you.(Song of Sol.)
Your emotions are lovely to Me. Your cheeks, stained with tears of lovesickness, adorn you with great beauty, (Song of Sol.) On your neck are chains of gold; My divine character is being formed in you. You belong to royalty. You are loyal, true and resolute in your devotion to Me. You may feel weak and unworthy, but you are growing in grace and truth. I see the desire in your heart to please Me and that is beautiful. (Song of Sol.)
My darling, you are already so beautiful, but how much more beautiful you will be in the days to come! My Father, Comforter and I will bestow upon you our richest gifts and greatest virtues. (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) We will make you an extravagant worshipper, for you have been redeemed. You will become a woman of excellence who is fully devoted to Me and We will purify your heart. (Song of Sol.)
I want you to know that you are not a failure-one never fails until one fails to get up. Right now, because of what you have gone through, you view yourself as a sinner who sometimes loves God, but the truth is you are a lover of God who sometimes sins. Your true identity is that of a lover, not a sinner. Just like the lily, you are lovely, fragrant, innocent, pure and clothed in My splendor.
So, rest under the canopy of My love and dream of better days. Sleep well, most beautiful among woman. (Song of Sol.)

Forever Yours,
The Master Shepherd

"The Bride" by Rhonda Calhoun


This letter either makes you uncomforatble, you can't identify with it, or your fine with your heavenly Father speaking to you in that way. This begs the question for both men and women; because even though this letter says woman, men are also the bridegroom; how does this letter make you feel? Do you believe that your Father feels this way about you, or does it seem like He feels this way about everyone but you?

I believe our Father wants us to become intimatley vulnerable with Him. It's only then that He can begin to have a true relationship with us and in turn we can have a Christ like relationship with those is our lives.

Just a thought...