Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Transition

Have you ever been in a place where you know God is "transitioning" you but you feel absolutely clueless? Well.... that's where I am! I decided to look up what that meant and thought it was interesting what Webster's said : a movement, development, or evolution from one form, stage, or style to another. As exciting as it always is to be molded by our Heavenly Father, it is always a painful process.
I've been saying for the past few months, that this is a "triple coupon year" with the Lord. Meaning, what we put into our relationship with the Lord, He will give back abundantly. He is inviting us into a deeper relationship with Him and if we will have faith and trust in Him, breakthrough's are bound to happen. Strongholds, generational junk and opposition that we have struggled with will be broken.
Someone said to me, "we can be in constant communion with the Lord, as Jesus was and still be effective", and quote unquote "normal". I do believe there is something to that , and is something that we as believers should really strive for. I mean think of it. Having your eyes and mind so set on our Heavenly Father. We couldn't help but be effective and truly have our paths straight.
So I don't know about you all, but my goal is to set my sights to my Father and see what happens. There is a Christian teaching that says that we can be to Heavenly minded to be any earthly good..... I don't believe that is possible.

Just a thought....